Sunday, September 17, 2006

Assignment #1: Weblog Evaluations

I have evaluated the weblogs you created for the first assignment and am very pleased overall with the results. Explicit evaluations of your site (along with a grade for the assignment) will be handed back to each of you in class today. I have also posted handy links to each of your weblogs in the sidebar at the top right of this page. Use the links to visit and explore sites created by other students.

Notice that I identified each of your blogs in the list by extracting a segment of your blog's URL. If you prefer that I use some other text as your link--such as a first name--please let me know either by adding a comment to this entry or by sending me an email and telling me your preference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home